Murray Hill's Blog Spot

Welcome all exotic wildlife fans. With emphisis on elephants. ALL comments pro and con are welcome. Maybe with different views, we can all come to a concluion as to what will be best for the exotic animals and the human animals.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bertha, Mitie-Mites and Slivers Sparks NV 1966


Bertha, Mitie Mites and Slivers Sparks NV 1966

This was the first year on the road for the Mitie-Mites. We were playing dates in the northwest and with a few days off and close to Sparks we visited Slivers.

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 06 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This long mount is too much. It brings tears to my eyes. Adorable I would paint these little guys pink. I can not remember ever seeing a baby elephant act. These pictures are priceless. I have seen a single baby elephant perform and was impressed, but these three take the gold.

     
  • At Sunday, 06 August, 2006, Blogger Murray Hill said…

    I have never been much for pictures. I am now regretting it. I just wish I had pictures of some of things the punks did espcially when I added Beenie (chimp) to the act.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home